update of the YEAST Email directory

Francis Ouellette francis at azalea.nlm.nih.gov
Wed Sep 8 12:48:26 EST 1993

francis at AZALEA.NLM.NIH.GOV (Francis Ouellette) writes:

: The best way to be added and to search this list is _still_ by gopher at
: merlot.welch.jhu.edu (this gopher address will soon change ... so keep
: your net_ears open) ... but if this fails you can contact me.

the new address for the gopher server is:

: I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dan Jacobson of
: Johns Hopkins University for his support of this project.
: More than 100 names from the list were from people using
: Dan's gopher server.  Dan, as many of you know, is one of our favorite
: gopher gurus, and his help, advice and instructions are always very
: much appreciated  ... thanks Dan!

Dan's new email address is :

danj at gdb.org