YEAST EXPRESSION LIBRARY

rlawson at wesleyan.edu rlawson at wesleyan.edu
Sat Sep 18 10:05:16 EST 1993

	I'm looking for a good genomic or cDNA expression library from
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (strain S150-2B if possible) that was made from
cells that were in the log phase of growth.  We currently have an antibody
that reacts with a 42kDa peptide that is presentonly in exponentially growing
cells and we would like to be able to isolatethe gene and do some knockout
experiements.  Also if any of you have or knowwhere I can get the e-mail
address for Rich Young at White head, or maybe MITI'm not sure which, please
send that along as well.  Respond by e-mail or post.

						Thanks in advance
						Bob Lawson
						RLAWSON at EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU