Need help with yeast plasma membrane isolation.

Biologia Celular bc2biced at
Thu Apr 14 10:25:37 EST 1994

Hello everyone!
After many attemmpts to find some data in the literature ... I NEED HELP!!!
I would like to get some information about how to isolate Saccharomyces ce-
revisiae plasma membrane vesicles. I have no problem with the cell wall
digestion but the disruption method I used (sonication, osmotic shock,
homogeneization, glass balls) seem not to work appropiately. Does any one
know a reference, methods book, or anything where to get information?

Thanks INDEED!!
                                                Carlos Santos
                                                (BC2BICED at UCO.ES)