Expression plasmid

ahne at ahne at
Thu Apr 28 04:49:54 EST 1994

Hi netters,

we are looking for yeast expression plasmids. They should have either a Gal1 or Gal10 promoter, a
polylinker with a PstI cloning site and URA or TRP marker genes for selection in yeast. The
replication sequences for yeast should be 2µ or ARS (CEN optional).
Does anybody of you have such vectors and can send them to me or can give me information from whome I
can get them.
I would be very grateful for any help! Thanks in advance!

Fred Ahne
GSF-Forschungszentrum fuer Umwelt u. Gesundheit
Institut fuer Strahlenbiologie
Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
85764 Oberschleissheim
Tel. 089/3187-2276