lacZ in yeast expression vector

Wolf B. Frommer frommer at mpimg-berlin-dahlem.mpg.de
Tue Dec 6 12:51:53 EST 1994

Dear Netters
we would like to express =DF-galactosidase in one of our yeast strains. Coul=
anyone supply us with a yeast expression plasmid (integrative or CEN-ARS
would be prefered) containing a functional lacZ. We do not care whether it
is a fusion with another gene, but just want to get expression in yeast
(Saccharomyces).
Thank you very much in advance
Wolf Frommer

 *        Wolf B. Frommer                                   *
 *        Institut fuer Genbiologische Forschung            *
 *        Ihnestr. 63                                       *
 *        D-14195 Berlin                                    *
 *        Tel. +49-30-83000765                              *
 *        Fax. +49-30-83000736                              *
 *        email: Frommer at MPIMG-Berlin-Dahlem.MPG.DE         *