Yeast Colony Hybridization protocol

R. D. Gietz Gietz at BLDGHSC.LAN1.UMANITOBA.CA
Mon Dec 19 13:49:04 EST 1994

Hello Again to all Yeast Buddies
   I need an easy colony hybridization protocol for screening
yeast colonies from a plate.  I heard that Rod Rothstein's lab had
developed such a protocol but as I own a Mac computer in an
PC jungle and don't have easy access to medline it could take me
some time to locate this!  Could someone who has the reference
 or another protocol please get back to me with either the
reference or the particulars.  I hope everyone has a Happy holiday season and will send some of the snow from Winnipeg if I can arrange it!

Thanks alot

Dan Gietz

**************************************
R. Daniel Gietz Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Human Genetics
University of Manitoba
770 Bannatyne Ave, Rm T250
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
R3E 0W3
Tel.: (204) 789-3458
Fax.: (204) 786-8712
Email.: GIETZ at BLDGHSC.LAN1.UMANITOBA.CA
"Trying to do the Manitoba Thing"