metabolic labeling of yeast

shah at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA shah at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA
Sat Feb 12 12:14:41 EST 1994

Dear people of the yeast community,
       I would like some expert advice as to the best conditions to
metabollicaly label yeast cells with 35S-methionine.  I would like to
immunoprecipitate RNAP complexes from yeast cells, and knowing that they
are not abundant proteins, I would need to label the cells really
efficiently.  So please give me some advice as to how I can do that.  I
thank you for your attention and am waiting anxiously for your kind replies

                                            Sincerely

                                            Sherry Nouraini