description of mutations

Giacomo Cavalli cavalli at aeolus.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 15 05:35:02 EST 1994

Dear yeast netters,
I would very much like to know if there is anywhere in the world a compilation
of at least the most common yeast mutant alleles with their molecular
description, i.e. sequencing if available, type of mutation, region of the gene
which is mutated and original literature. That would be of great help for some
selection procedures. I was not able to find anything like that in the
literature (which is an information monster containing only everything you don't
need), nor in the YEAST GENETIC STOCK CENTER catalogue.

If such kind of informations are available, how can they be retrieved?

Thanks very much in advance,

giacomo