YEAST Email directory -- diff

Francis Ouellette francis at borduas.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Jan 10 19:00:23 EST 1994

Dear Buddies,

Another 8 months has passed since the last mailing of the list,
and his has grown quite a bit: there are now more than 600 names
on it.  The next posting of this list is planed for June 1994.

I have just posted the directory in a seperate posting, and I am
just including some of the differences between this post, and the
list I mailed last week to the people on the list.

ver 1.0  (Nov  1 1992)	189 Email addresses
ver 2.0  (Dec 12 1992)	258 Email addresses
ver 3.0  (May 10 1993)  330 Email addresses
ver 4.0  (Sep 10 1993)	502 Email addresses (not mailed)
ver 5.02 (Jan 10 1994)	605 Email addresses

This is the update of the list that was mailed just last week,
with new addition and removal of bad addresses.

new addresses (not in ver 5.01):

< # YEAST Email list, version 5.02  94-01-05

< AIGLE, michel                   BIOSEQ at FRBDX11.CRIBX1.U-BORDEAUX.FR
< BERGEZ-AULLO, paticia           BIOSEQ at FRBDX11.CRIBX1.U-BORDEAUX.FR
< COLICELLI, john                 COLICELLI at LBES.MEDSCH.UCLA.EDU
< CROUZET, marc                   BIOSEQ at FRBDX11.CRIBX1.U-BORDEAUX.FR
< CUNNINGHAM, kyle                CUNNINGHAM at WI.MIT.EDU
< DAIGNAN-FORNIER, bertrand       BERTRAND at IGMORS.U-PSUD.FR
< DANG, van dinh                  BOLOTIN at IGMORS.U-PSUD.FR
< DOIGNON, f.                     BIOSEQ at FRBDX11.CRIBX1.U-BORDEAUX.FR
< HEIDEMAN, warren                HEIDEMAN at MACC.WISC.EDU
< KELLY, thomas                   TOM.KELLY at QMAIL.BS.JHU.EDU
< LACHANCE, andre                 LACHANCE at JULIAN.UWO.CA
< MANGAHAS, jeff                  JMANGAHA at FRED.FHCRC.ORG
< MOSCH, hans-ulrich              MOSCH at WI.MIT.EDU
< OTA, irene                      OTA at ROMEO.CALTECH.EDU
< PEL, herman                     BOLOTIN at IGMORS.U-PSUD.FR
< SAXE, dean h.                   DSAXE at UNIX.CC.EMORY.EDU
< SENSEN, christoph w.            SENSENCW at NORI.IMB.NRC.CA
< SILVERMAN, sanford              SANDY at PT.CYANAMID.COM
< WANG, xiaoye                    XIAW at MEDINFO.ROCHESTER.EDU
< WATSON, marion e.e.             100021.3041 at COMPUSERVE.COM

and addresses which were removed because they were "bad":
If you know these people, and have a valid address for them,
please let me know, or ask them to get in touch with me.

> # YEAST Email list, version 5.01  94-01-05

> ANSORGE, wilhelm                ANSORGE at EMBL-HEIDELBERG.DE
> ARINO, joaquim                  IVBQ0 at CCUAB1.BITNET
> CHRISTMAN, michael              CHRISTMAN at RADONC4.UCSF.EDU
> DOLINSKI, kara j.               KD1I+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
> FIERS, w.                       CONTRERA at MOLEBIOL.RUG.AC.BE
> GARCIA, leon                    LEONFDO at CCWF.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
> GRALLERT, beata                 BGRALLERT at VAX.PATH.OX.AC.UK
> GRIFFIN, jenny                  UGG00543 at VM.UOGUELPH.CA
> HUNG, george t.-g.              GH1L+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
> JANITOR, martin                 PFLAN30 at FNS.UNIBA.CS
> LAWSON, bob                     RLAWSON at WESLEYAN.ED
> LEONARD, mike n.                MNL at UKC.AC.UK
> NEHLIN, jan o.                  JON at BMC.UU.SE
> NIKOLOFF, d.m.                  DN13+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
> ODA, michael                    MNODA at UCDAVIS.ED
> PAYTON, mark                    PAYTON at CLIENTS.SWITCH.CH
> REEDIJK, joke                   REEDIJK at CHEM.VU.NL
> SHELLEY, brent e.               BSHELLEY at IUGATE.UCS.INDIANA.EDU
> TRIFONOV, edward n.             BPTRIFOL at WEIZMANN.WEIZMANN.AC.IL
> VALLE, giorgio                  VALLE at CRIBI1.BIO.UNIPD.IT
> YAGIL, gad                      LYAGIL at WEIZMANN.WEIZMANN.AC.IL

I hope you are all doing well, and I would like to wish you
and your close ones all the best for 1994,

best regards,

francis