Zymolyase-100T (was: Miles Inc.)

Morris F. Manolson mm6y+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 12 11:26:28 EST 1994

>I am looking for the coordinates of a Belgian or at least European
division of
>the Miles Laboratories Inc.. In literature was mentioned that this company
>sells zymolyase T100 which I would like to use for protoplasting Pichia
cells.
>I tried several other enzymes we had in the lab but none of them seemed to
>work as they should.
>Or do you know another company distributing the same
> pure enzyme?  Many thanks in advance,

ICN Biomedicals Inc. sells Zymolysase-100T (from Arthrobacter luteus)
Cat #32-093.  Hope this helps, Morrie
Morris F. Manolson                     Tel:  416-813-6662  (office)
Division of Cell Biology                     416-813-5594  (lab)
Hospital for Sick Children                   416-813-5028  (FAX)
88 Elm St., McMaster building        email:  Morrie at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5G 1X8