YEAST Email directory update

Francis Ouellette francis at borduas.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Jan 14 10:41:29 EST 1994

Dear buddies,

just so people can try to keep track of the new addresses in the
directory, I will regularly be posting the new addresses that appear
when I get a new version up.  This list was just sent to Dan Jacobson
and will therefore be up and running at his gopher server.

regards to all,

francis

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

< # YEAST Email list, version 5.03  94-01-14
< #  This list has 618 entries

< BRENNAN, richard john           BRENNAN at MBCRR.HARVARD.EDU
< CLARK, karen                    CLARK at BIOTECH.LAN.NRC.CA
< DRGON, tomas                    DRGON at FNS.UNIBA.SK
< GORMAN, jessica (jerry)         GORMAN_J at BMS.COM
< HIETER, phil                    PHIL_HIETER at QMAIL.BS.JHU.EDU
< JANITOR, martin                 JANITOR at FNS.UNIBA.CS
< KENG, teresa                    TKENG at AOL.COM
< KLUMP, hannes                   HANNES at BCH.UNIVIE.AC.AT
< KURTZ, steven                   KURTZ at BMS.COM
< LEDGERWOOD, liz                 LLEDGERWOOD at CHMEDS.AC.NZ
< NAKANO, Akihiko                 NAKANO at UTS2.S.U-TOKYO.AC.JP
< OGG, steve                      OGG at CGL.UCSF.EDU
< RAMACHANDRA, karthikeyan        RAMACHA at CCU.UMANITOBA.CA
< ROBINSON, kevin                 KROBINSO at UMBC7.UMBC.EDU
< SAPOLSKY, ron                   SAPOLSKY at CMGM.STANFORD.EDU
< TCHORZEWSKI, merek              MAREK at PCLSP2.KUICR.KYOTO-U.AC.JP