Crosslinking and yeast

Daniel Zabetakis dan at cubmol.bio.columbia.edu
Fri Jan 21 13:09:55 EST 1994

    Does anyone out there do crosslinking (protein-protein or protein-RNA)
with yeast or yeast extracts?  Extracting my protein requires high salt,
which would probably destroy any interactions. So I'd like to crosslink
before the extraction. But this means using intact cells or a very crude
extract. Does anyone do this kind of thing, or have references?

DanZ