Multicopy suppressor in CEN plasmid

Hoffmacs Hoffmacs at hermes.bc.edu
Wed Jan 26 11:44:54 EST 1994

Hi fellow members of the community of scientists who study various species of
yeast,
I don't know of other cases of multicopy suppression, but I do know that CEN
plasmids can have copy numbers as high as six/cell.  You might check your copy
number.  Otherwise, try integrating the suppressor gene.
Charlie Hoffman
"I'd rather be fission"