YEAST VECTORS??

Pam Meluh meluh at MAIL1.CIWEMB.EDU
Tue Jul 26 18:48:14 EST 1994

                       Subject:                               Time:7:46 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          YEAST VECTORS??                        Date:7/26/94

Can you help?

I'm interested in any VECTORS you may know of that are for expression and
purification of proteins in yeast, particularly heterologous proteins.  My
colleague wants to express an Arabidopsis protein in yeast, as he has had
difficulty doing so in E. coli.  Ideally, he would like something with a
polylinker that allows in-frame cloning to an EPITOPE TAG (e.g. FLAG, GST,
His-6) that can be exploited for purification.  The tag can be at the N- or
C-terminus.  If you know of anything, please let me know ASAP.  Much thanks
ahead of time.

Pamela Meluh
E-MAIL:  MELUH at MAIL1.CIWEMB.EDU
Carnegie Institution of Washington