YEAST VECTOR DATABASE

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Thu Jul 28 07:58:25 EST 1994

Bert wrote:

> If anybody knows a source for a yeast vector database, please POST IT ON
> THE NET !
> It's definetely interesting for all of us.

Bert,

I don't know of a yeast vector database per say, but there is a list of
these vectors which David stillman (STILLMAN at BIOSCIENCE.UTAH.EDU) put
together.  This list is available by anonymous FTP at NCBI (ftp to
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, login as anonymous, and use your email address as
your password) in the repository/yeast directory.  but this list is
also on the yeast Web page at the following URL:

http://genome-gopher.stanford.

Mike Cherry (CHERRY at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU) did a nice job of linking the
accession numbers that David Stillman put together.

best regards,

francis