new yeast E-mail addresses in Directory (version 5.12)

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Wed Jun 15 23:19:28 EST 1994

Dear Buddies,

here are the new and updated entries that are now present in
version 5.12 which were not present in 5.10

You will note that we now have more than 800
records in this directory.

In a few days I will also be doing my bi-annual mailling of
this directory, to propagate it, and also as a means to verify
that the addresses in it are still valid.  If you know that
your address has changed, please take the time to let me know (see
instructions below the new list) and make sure your address is
correct.

If you are interested in yeast biology ... and you have an E-mail
address ...  and your are not on this directory ... than here is your
oppertunity to be on the yeast directory (see below)

I thank you all in your cooperation in this project.

All the best,

francis

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette
|
| francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

> #  YEAST Email list, version 5.12    94-06-15
> #  This list has 807 entries

> BAILLIE, david l.               DBAILLIE at SFU.CA
> BAKER, henry                    BAKER at MEDMICRO.MED.UFL.EDU
> BOHEN, sean p.                  SBOHEN at CGL.UCSF.EDU
> BROWN, susan                    SUSAN.BROWN at MED.UMICH.EDU
> CAMADRO, jean-michel            JEC at CCR.JUSSIEU.FR
> DINMAN, jonathan                DINMAN at HELIX.NIH.GOV
> DOYLE, tim                      DOYLE at FAFNER.STANFORD.EDU
> DUBEY, dharani d.               DUBEY at SC3101.MED.BUFFALO.EDU
> FINK, gerald r.                 FINK at WI.MIT.EDU
> FOIANI, marco                   FOIANIM at IMIUCCA.CSI.UNIMI.IT
> FUKUHARA, hiroshi               SOR at CITI2.FR
> HANSEN, joergen                 CARLGAER at BIOBASE.AAU.DK
> HIRST, martin                   HIRST at UNIXG.UBC.CA
> HUNG, wesley                    HUNG at UNIXG.UBC.CA
> HURD, douglas                   DOUG at BIOCH.OX.AC.UK
> HYMAN, linda                    LHYMAN at TMC.TULANE.EDU
> JACQUOT, claudine               GUILLOTON at UNILIM.FR
> LIN, ren-jang                   RLIN at SMTPLINK.COH.ORG
> LOVETT, susan t.                LOVETT at HYDRA.ROSE.BRANDEIS.EDU
> MA, xiao-jun                    XMA at EWALD.MBI.UCLA.EDU
> MACREADIE, ian                  IANM at TIGGER.MEL.DBE.CSIRO.AU
> MANN, carl                      THURIAUX at CITI2.FR
> MARTIN-RENDON, enca             ENCA at BIOCH.OX.AC.UK
> MELUH, pamela                   MELUH at MAIL1.CIWEMB.EDU
> MILLER, charles a.              RELLIM at MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU
> NOMBELA CANO, cesar             NOMMIFA at EMDUCM11.SIM.UCM.ES
> OLSON, maynard                  MVO at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
> PICARD, didier                  PICARD at SC2A.UNIGE.CH
> PLA, jesus                      JESUSPLA at EUCMVX.SIM.UCM.ES
> POPPING, bert                   BERT.POPPING at DURHAM.AC.UK
> ROBERTS, ian                    IAN.ROBERTS at BBSRC.AC.UK
> RUBY, stephanie w.              SRUBY at MEDUSA.UNM.EDU
> SANTOS-OCAN~A, carlos           BC2BICED at UCO.ES
> SILVERMAN, sanford              SILVERMANS at PT.CYANAMID.COM
> SJOGREN, michael                GCT-MS at ESTER.DSV.SU.SE
> SOR, frederic                   SOR at CITI2.FR
> STARK, michael j.r.             M.J.R.STARK at DUNDEE.AC.UK
> SUZUKI, katsuyuki               SUZUKI at HM00.MED.HIROSHIMA-U.AC.JP
> TALAMANTES, cecelia e.          CCTALA at MIT.EDU
> TATCHELL, kelly                 TATCH at MBIO.NCSU.EDU
> THURIAUX, pierre                THURIAUX at CITI2.FR
> TKACZ, jan s.                   JAN_TKACZ at MERCK.COM
> UZAWA, satoru                   SUZAWA at EMORYU1.CC.EMORY.EDU
> WHEALS, alan                    BSSAEW at BATH.AC.UK
> WHITEWAY, malcolm               WHITE at BIOTECH.LAN.NRC.CA
> YANG, zhaomin                   ZMYANG at UCDAVIS.EDU
> ZERVOS, antonis                 ZERVOS at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU

#  YEAST Email list, version 5.12    94-06-15
#
#  This list has 807 entries
#
#  This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
#  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory
#
#  It is updated evry two weeks at this site (on the 15 and the
#  last day of every month)
#
#  The list is mailed (electronically) twice a year to all the people on
#  the list.  Names are removed if they fail to reach their
#  destination twice.
#
#  This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
#  at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  12. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#
#  In this section you can also add or correct your email address
#  if you want in on the list.
#
#         E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#         1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#         2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#         3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#         4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#    -->  5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#  This gopher server is also reachable via the Saccharomyces cerevisiae
#  World Wide Web server.  The URL for this server is:
#
#	http://genome-gopher.stanford.edu
#
#  The list is updated once a month at the gopher.gdb.org site
#  (on about the first of each month)
#
#  This list is prepared by Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  The gopher application is prepared by Dan Jacobson (danj at gdb.org)
#  The WWW application is managed by Mike Cherry (cherry at genome.stanford.edu)
#
#  Users of this list are reminded that, as a courtesy to others on
#  this list, this directory should not be used as a general mailing
#  list, and that people can post to YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast if they
#  want to propagate information to a YEAST interested audiance.
#
#  If you have any questions about how to participate in the
#  YEAST/bionet.molbio.yeast newsgroup, please ask me about it
#  (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov)
#
#  Please forward all corrections, additions and comments to
#  Francis Ouellette (francis at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov).