looking for plasmid pRD56

Belhumeur Pierre belhumep at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Thu Jun 23 09:54:48 EST 1994

Hey netters,

I have inclusion bodies problem (like a lot of other people, I think) and
I just thought of purifying my protein from yeast cells as such. From
what I understand, one way to go would be to do the GST-construct
(fusion) under a gal promoter and simply purify it by grinding the
cellsand pass the extract over a glutathione-sepharose column. One vector
being used is pRD56 (Park et al. 1993, Nature 365:269). I would be most
thankful If anyone could tell me where I I could get this plasmid or any equivalent one

Thanks,

Pierre

Pierre Belhumeur, Ph.D.
Dept. Microbiology