Two-hybrid library... Brain?

COX,MARTHA ELLEN,MISS BGVM000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Fri Mar 18 16:13:51 EST 1994

I'm wondering if anyone out there has an activation domain library
made from brain cDNA, any species. I'm particularly interested in
something from an actively myelinating time-point (which corresponds
to 14-21 days after birth in rat), but adult would be fine also.
I'm working on making libraries from both, but have little (read *no*)
experience in this, so it's not going smoothly! So if anyone can supply
me with some... well... I'd be very grateful!!

      Martha

Martha Cox
Department of Biochemistry
McGill University