cup1 promoter vector

Tien-Hsien Chang tchang at
Tue Mar 22 09:26:59 EST 1994

     I am interested in obtaining a yeast vector with the following features:
CUP1 promoter-cloning sites-transcription terminator (such as PGK
terminator)-CEN/or 2 micron- HIS3 selectable marker.

     Can someone point me to the information of comparing the promoter strength
of 1) constitutive promoter, such as GPD or ADH1 promoters; 2) GAL1-10
promoter; 3) CUP1 promoter?  Thanks in advance for helps.

                              Tien-Hsien Chang
                              Department of Molecular Genetics
                              The Ohio State University
                              484 W. 12th Ave.