Zynomonas, Seeking info.

Per Brashers per at cchem.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:04:51 EST 1994

I am a Home Brewer, and am aware that I am posting to the wrong place, but
I need some help.  I have identifyed Zynomomonas spp. as the infection of
my brewery.  This is a bit of a problem as I can't seem to kill it.  So to
those of you who took the time to read my posting, I wish for info sources.
 What temp does it die at, what pH is too much for it(or too little), what
do I do, where do I go.  I am getting a bit down, as it has taken me for 60
gal of brew, not a cheap prospect.  Also a dit disheartening.  So as I said
any leads that help will be appreciated no end.
Please follow up by e-mail as I am not a real member of this group.

--
--Per Brashers
Computing and Network Services , CChem domain
per at hydrogen.cchem.berkeley.edu