osmoregulation again

Juan Antonio Contretras juan.contreras at medkem.lu.se
Mon Oct 3 04:32:34 EST 1994

Hi netters.

A mounth ago I asked for help on osmoregulation of mRNA and proteins in
yeast. I reseived help regarding the signal transduction of
osmoregulation, thanks. I would however also like to know about mRNA and
proteins that are in the end regulated as a respons to osmotic stress.
There must be hundreds of proteins that respond to this stress situation.
Does anyone know any recent references that simply contain protocol for
inducing osmo-stress and has measured mRNA and proteins after this
treatment.

Thank you in advance

Torben.