Internet Gopher/FTP Site

Christopher Hoover cdhoover at powergrid.electriciti.com
Wed Oct 5 16:56:55 EST 1994

To make it easier for researchers to access technical information
regarding Invitrogen products, we have recently set up Internet
Anonymous FTP and Gopher sites.

Invitrogen Gopher/FTP sites contain:

*Invitrogen vector sequences and restriction analyses
 (including Pichia Pastoris expression vector sequences).
*Product Manuals for use with common word processing programs
*Citations for Invitrogen expression systems, vectors and isolation
kits
*Information on new products
*E-mail addresses for Invitrogen personnel

To access our Gopher site, connect to Ògopher.electriciti.comÓ and
click on the Invitrogen folder.

For anonymous FTP, connect with the following parameters:
Host:  ftp.electriciti.com
User ID:  anonymous
Password:  enter your e-mail address here
Directory:  /invitrogen

We look forward to your comments and suggestions. For questions, please
contact:
Christopher Hoover
Technical Service
Invitrogen Corp