TWO HYBRID/ANTIBODIES

Morris F. Manolson mm6y+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:55:54 EST 1994

>We are using a LEXA DNA binding domain fusion to our favorite protein
>for fishing out interacting clones. We also have a GAL4 Activation
>domain fusion to the same protein.  Since neither of the two vectors are
>epitope tagged and we do not have antibodies to our protein, are there
>any LEXA or GAl4 antibodies out there which we could use to ensure that
>stable fusions are being made from our clones??

Hi Jagoree, you are in luck as I just saw an add for anti-yeast GAL4 DNA
binding domain, polyclonal, cat. #06-262, 250 ul, $285 from Upstate
Biotech. Inc.  Telephone 1-800-233-3991.  Hope this helps, Morrie
Morris F. Manolson                     Tel:  416-813-6662  (office)
Division of Cell Biology                     416-813-5594  (lab)
Hospital for Sick Children                   416-813-5028  (FAX)
88 Elm St., McMaster building        email:  Morrie at resunix.ri.sickkids.on.ca
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5G 1X8