2-micron stability

CHAPON CHRISTINE chapon at SPOT.COLORADO.EDU
Tue Sep 6 10:53:31 EST 1994

I have done expt with three 2u plasmids, one was a derivative of the pFL
vectors from F.Lacroute the second was a derivative of Yep 13 and the last
one was a derivative of Yep 24. I was doing immunoprecipitation with
three proteins and wanted to have all of them overexpressed. I was able
to overexpress all of them with no apparent problem of stability to my
surprise too because I was also said I might have problem with three 2u
plasmids. Good luck christine