David Beach

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Fri Sep 16 09:20:55 EST 1994

Michael writes:

> Sorry Francis, but sometimes you just have to *talk* to a human being.

I agree!  ;-)

> But this brings up another issue.  Surely Terry Cooper has the yeast people
> directory in electronic form.  Wouldn't it make a great gopher item for the
> yeast information post out at Stamford?  Any thoughts, buddies and
> schizzies?

Yes, it would make a great gopher service!   I have asked Terry Cooper
many times ...  He will not do it.  Mike Cherry has asked him as well,
he will not do it.  I stopped asking.

I guess we will have to stick with what I have ...  which is some
addresses and phone numbers that I have yet to make available in a
gopher ... it is on my "to do" list.

regards,

francis