Dr. David Beach

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Fri Sep 16 06:55:55 EST 1994

> From: ez007215 at rocky.ucdavis.edu ()
> Subject: Dr. David Beach
> Date: 15 Sep 1994 22:57:19 GMT

> I'm looking for the phone # of Dr. David Beach at Cold Spring Habour
> Lab. Would you be kind enough to provide them to me if you happen to know
> them?

Jormien,

I don't have his phone number, and I don't have Terry Cooper's
snail-mail directory with me ... but I do have his E-mail address ...

BEACH, david                    BEACH at CSHL.ORG

You can this address (and a few others) in the YEAST E-mail directory
... available at an FTP site near you, or on gopher and WWW.

#  This list can be retrieved by anonymous FTP to
#  ncbi.nlm.nih.gov in the /repository/yeast directory

#  This list can also be searched by using the gopher server
#  at gopher.gdb.org in the following section:
#
#          -->  14. Searching For Biologists/
#
#               -->  12. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Reasearchers/
#

#         E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers
#
#         1.  About The Yeast E-mail Directory.
#         2.  Browse E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researhers/
#    -->  3.  Search E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers <?>
#         4.  Retrieve the entire Yeast E-mail Addresses Directory.
#         5.  Add (or Correct) Your Address to the Yeast E-mail Directory <TEL>
#
#  This gopher server is also reachable via the Saccharomyces cerevisiae
#  World Wide Web server.  The URL for this server is:
#
#	http://genome-www.stanford.edu
#

regards,