Two Hybrid Sceening Problem

Fri Apr 7 14:24:35 EST 1995

Hello Wim,

what about you screen them after your transformation on SD -W -L -H +3AT
and then grid the upcoming colonies onto SD -W -L to get colonies big enough
for the filter assay?

Just an idea, but please let me know in case this helps,
 good luck!

Daniel Schlieper, Institute of Genetics, University of Cologne,
      Zuelpicher Str. 67, D-50674 Cologne, Germany
Tel.: ++49 (0)221 470 4848  FAX: ++49 (0)221 470 5170
         Email: dschliep at