(no subject)

Enoch Gao popa0240 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 7 13:06:41 EST 1995

--
Ryan O'Neill
Depart.of Biochem.,McGill University, Montreal, Canada
(lab)514-398-7280 Fax:514-398-7384 (H)514-286-1973
e-mail: oneill at medcor.mcgill.ca

I am interested in finding out whether or not there exists a plasmid prep
from yeast that eliminates the contaminating genomic DNA that is present
in the phenol/chloroform/glass beads protocol. I am trying to transform
e. coli (HB101) with this DNA and it will not work.  I am attempting to
isolating the plasmid pGAD10 containing an insert which possibly
interacts with my bait in the two-hybrid system.
                                Thank you.