Gene names

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Apr 10 21:15:08 EST 1995

> From: macdiarm at sbsu1.auckland.ac.nz (Colin MacD)
> Subject: Gene names

Colin asks:

> I need some help - some time ago, I remember there was talk on this
> group about a registry of yeast gene names of some sort or other.
> Does anyone know where this is, and how do I register a name
> (if it exists?).

I attach below the post you are referring to.  I would like to add that
GenBank is in full support of this project.

regards to all,

francis

--
| B.F. Francis Ouellette     | tel: (301) 496-2475       |
| GenBank                    | fax: (301) 480-9241       |