C-terminal fusion 2 hybrid vector.

Anna Lau alau at mit.edu
Thu Aug 3 18:34:29 EST 1995

Hi Yeasties,

				I am interested in getting a two hybrid vector that allows a
C-terminal fusion of either the Activation domain or the Gal4 DNA
binding domain for use in the Elledge two hybrid system.  I think that
the interaction that I am looking for may involve the very N-terminus of
the target protein so I would like to avoid an N-terminal fusion.  Since
I am testing a specific set of proteins for interaction (as opposed to
screening a library) I can use either type of fusion.  Thanks.