Yeast BioSci Archives

Mike Cherry cherry at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Tue Aug 8 10:48:31 EST 1995

If you have lost a previous message to this list or just want to
search the previous messages an archive of all Yeast BioSci is
available from the SGD.

Via World Wide Web.  Connect to the URL:

     http://genome-www.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/biosci_yeast

Via Internet Gopher.  Connect to:  genome-gopher.stanford.edu

Select item 5:

      4.  ...
 -->  5.  Saccharomyces Information/
      6.  ...

Then item 16:

      15. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers/
 -->  16. Yeast BioSci Electronic Conference Archive Index <?>
      17. Saccharomyces Genomic Information Resource -- World Wide We.. <HTML>

For both the WWW and Gopher use the search modifiers "and" and "not"
to limit the search.  If more than one word is in the query the
software we use assumes an "or" between them.  For example, the query
"FOA Canada" will find all articles that mention *either* FOA or
Canada.  The query "FOA and Canada" will find all articles that
mention *both* FOA and Canada.

Mike

     Contacts for the Saccharomyces Genome Database Project (SGD)
             e-mail:    yeast-curator at genome.stanford.edu
                ftp:    genome-ftp.stanford.edu
             Gopher:    genome-gopher.stanford.edu
                WWW:    http://genome-www.stanford.edu/