Yeast BioSci Archives

Mike Cherry cherry at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Tue Aug 8 10:48:31 EST 1995

If you have lost a previous message to this list or just want to
search the previous messages an archive of all Yeast BioSci is
available from the SGD.

Via World Wide Web.  Connect to the URL:

Via Internet Gopher.  Connect to:

Select item 5:

      4.  ...
 -->  5.  Saccharomyces Information/
      6.  ...

Then item 16:

      15. E-mail Addresses of Yeast Researchers/
 -->  16. Yeast BioSci Electronic Conference Archive Index <?>
      17. Saccharomyces Genomic Information Resource -- World Wide We.. <HTML>

For both the WWW and Gopher use the search modifiers "and" and "not"
to limit the search.  If more than one word is in the query the
software we use assumes an "or" between them.  For example, the query
"FOA Canada" will find all articles that mention *either* FOA or
Canada.  The query "FOA and Canada" will find all articles that
mention *both* FOA and Canada.

     Contacts for the Saccharomyces Genome Database Project (SGD)
             e-mail:    yeast-curator at
          Telephone:    415-725-8956
                FAX:    415-723-7016