Sorry! Re: netiquette ... was: Re: Pichia pastoris - protease mutants

boraston at unixg.ubc.ca boraston at unixg.ubc.ca
Tue Aug 22 23:02:16 EST 1995

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV wrote:

>when you say:

>> Please email me directly:  boraston at unixg.ubc.ca.
>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>are you saying:

>1) please e-mail me and I will be happy to summerize to the group,
>   and this way we will all save bandwith ...

>or are you saying:

>2) I don't bother reading this group, so when you reply to me, please
>   e-mail me directly, so I won't have to put myself out ...

I apologize for my faux pas.  I am very new to participating in the
newsgroups and was unaware of prevailing conventions.  I did not
intend to cater to my personal convenience.  I just did not know how
to recieve the information.  I am sorry  for offending anyone and will
be more aware in the future.  Thank you for letting me know.  Oh, and
if I do get any information I will be more than happy to present it in
the group!  Thanks.
Al