netiquette ... was: Re: Pichia pastoris - protease mutants

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Tue Aug 22 22:09:50 EST 1995

> To: yeast at
> From: boraston at
> Subject: Pichia pastoris - protease mutants

> I'm battling a degradation problem with expressing a protein in
> pichia.  The battery of techniques used to try to reduce proteolysis
> has failed.  Does anyone know of how to get a hold of one/some
> protease deficient mutants and has anyone worked with these before?

when you say:

> Please email me directly:  boraston at

are you saying:

1) please e-mail me and I will be happy to summerize to the group,
   and this way we will all save bandwith ...

or are you saying:

2) I don't bother reading this group, so when you reply to me, please
   e-mail me directly, so I won't have to put myself out ...

just wondering?