Largest S.cerevisiae introns?

Kenneth HOWE howe at ORCHID.UCSC.EDU
Thu Aug 24 15:24:21 EST 1995

Doug,
I've made a collection of about a hundred and twenty S. cerevisiae introns
and so far p68 is theonly one larger than yours (at 1001nt).  I'd be
grateful if you could send me any info on your beast (if that's okay) for
my files.  Someday. I hope to do something with my list, but...

Ken Howe
"The onions expressed here are my own"