LexA Antibodies: Yes

Erica Golemis EA_Golemis at fccc.edu
Thu Feb 2 11:52:59 EST 1995

Thomas O'Neill <toneil1 at gl.umbc.edu> wrote:

> Anybody know where I can get some (good) LexA antobodies for Western Blot
> analysis?
> 					Thanks,
> 					T.O'N.

I have good LexA antibodies, and will supply limited quantities of the
same to people working with the Interaction Trap.  I would also be
pleased to correspond with anyone working with the IT or other forms
of two-hybrid system who have interesting stories of annoying
artifacts or false positives obtained using these systems, as I am
trying to figure out how they work.  I can be reached by emailing to
EA_Golemis at fccc.edu

Erica