Other Meetings?

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Fri Feb 3 00:00:59 EST 1995

> From: sswift at umbc.edu (Steve)
> Subject: Other Meetings?

> 	Can anyone suggest other meetings worth attending, since I can't make
> it to the International meeting in Portugal. My interests include gene

Steve,

there is the Cold Spring Harbor Yeast Cell Biology meeting, on Tue Aug
15 to  Sun Aug 20.  Abstract deadline is 5/31/95.  The coordinators
are: T. Davis, M. Rose, T. Stevens

I think these are (from your favorite Yeast Email directory ;-):

DAVIS, trisha                   TDAVIS at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
ROSE, mark                      MROSE at WATSON.PRINCETON.EDU
STEVENS, tom                    STEVENS at MOLBIO.UOREGON.EDU

I got this meeting information from the CSH web page at:

http://www.cshl.org/

regards,

francis