Other Meetings?

Francis Ouellette francis at BORDUAS.NLM.NIH.GOV
Fri Feb 3 00:00:59 EST 1995

> From: sswift at umbc.edu (Steve)
> Subject: Other Meetings?

> 	Can anyone suggest other meetings worth attending, since I can't make
> it to the International meeting in Portugal. My interests include gene

there is the Cold Spring Harbor Yeast Cell Biology meeting, on Tue Aug
15 to  Sun Aug 20.  Abstract deadline is 5/31/95.  The coordinators
are: T. Davis, M. Rose, T. Stevens

I think these are (from your favorite Yeast Email directory ;-):

DAVIS, trisha                   TDAVIS at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
ROSE, mark                      MROSE at WATSON.PRINCETON.EDU
STEVENS, tom                    STEVENS at MOLBIO.UOREGON.EDU

I got this meeting information from the CSH web page at: