Desperatly looking for Kar- strains

Ronan.Okennedy at UCG.IE Ronan.Okennedy at UCG.IE
Sat Feb 4 08:46:14 EST 1995

Hi yeast netters
I mailed quite a while ago to this list about obtaining certain kar- strains
for use in cytoduction experiments. I have a URA+ plasmid that I want to
cytotransduce into a MAT a, his leu2 ura3 trp1 gal-s host (DBY746) so I need
something along the lines ofkar- ura3 lys2 ade2 select for cytotransductant.
If someone has something along these lines or an alternative ( no transfromationmethod please!) I would be indebted.

Ronan O'Kennedy
Dept of Microbiology
University College Galway