CMV5 Copy # and Map???

Joe=Connolly%MGM%UMASS at BANYAN.UMMED.EDU Joe=Connolly%MGM%UMASS at BANYAN.UMMED.EDU
Tue Feb 7 10:54:16 EST 1995

Forwarded to:      SMTP[methods-and-reagents at net.bio.net],SMTP[yeast at net.bio.net]
          cc:
Comments by:       Joe Connolly at MGM@UMASS
Comments:

Please help if you can (with the following request)...thanks again.