Looking For Plasmids

Horn, Mark A horn at OCELOT.RUTGERS.EDU
Wed Feb 15 09:31:37 EST 1995

Dear Yeast Network Subscribers-

     Hello, my name is Mark Horn I am a postdoc who has just begun working on
yeast. I am looking for the following DNA.

1. A 2 micron plasmid that relpcates in E. Coli and S. Cerevisiae, has a few
common restriction sites, an amp resistance gene and a selectable lys2, trp1
or his7 markers. Any additional features would not cause any problems.

2. A 2 micron plasmid that relpcates in E. Coli and S. Cerevisiae, has a few
common restriction sites, a gal10/gal1 promoter (no ATG or termination codons
needed), an amp resistance gene, and a seletable lys2, trp1 or his7 marker.
Any additional features would not cause any problems.

3. A 2 micron plasmid that relpcates in E. Coli and S. Cerevisiae, has a few
common restriction sites, a constitutive promoter (no ATG or termination
codons needed), an amp resistance gene, and a seletable lys2, trp1 or his7
marker. Any additional features would not cause any problems.

Please send any replies to me personally at horn at mbcl.rutgers.edu. I will
post a digest of the replies if people request it.

Thanks in advance
Mark A. Horn

Mark A. Horn
The Waksman Institute