Cyclohexamide Concentration?

MEC at BIOVAX.TAMU.EDU MEC at BIOVAX.TAMU.EDU
Fri Feb 17 12:15:43 EST 1995

In the article on the improved two-hybrid system (Harper et al., 1993) the
methods call for 2.5 mg/ml of cyclohexamide in the media to counterselect
the bait plasmid.  However, standard conditions are 2-3 mcg/ml!  as described
in Methods in Enzymol. vol. 194.  I presume that the concentration given in
Harper et al. is a misprint, and should read 2.5 mcg/ml, but I wanted to
make sure before I go further making media.  Please post the correct conc.
to me quickly.

(Yes, I know I misspelled cycloheximide, but I cannot go back and correct it.

Thanx -- Mike Cusick    MEC at BioVax.Tamu.Edu