[AMP,ADP] in S. cerevisiae???

Dave C. Ellsworth FORREST dellswor at harp.aix.calpoly.edu
Sun Feb 19 23:39:14 EST 1995

Hello everyone.  This is the first time that I have posted to this
group.  I really need some help.  I am involved in some on-going
research using Saccharomyces cerevisiae and I need to find out the
intra-cellular concentrations of ATP, AMP, and ADP.  If anyone can point
me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

I have not been able to find it in any literature and am really
desperate.

Thank You Very Much!!!
--
        /\       David Cooper Ellsworth (FG)        /\    /\
   /\  /__\Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo: Microbiology /__\/\/__\