anti-HA and cross reactivity

Ms. Cynthia Bolognese; BIOL; GRAD bolognes at umbc.edu
Mon Feb 20 19:02:23 EST 1995

I am expressing my protein with an HA tag in S. cerevisiae, and I am having
trouble with cross reactivity in my westerns. I see that others are having
difficulty with high background in immunofluorescence. Does anyone have any
suggestions for eliminating cross-reactivity in westerns? If anyone has had
this problem, please email me and let me know what you've done and the sizes
of the cross reacting proteins you've come across.

--
Cindy Bolognes
Dept. Biol., UMBC
bolognes at umbc7.umbc.edu

The most important words in science aren't "Eureka! I have found it!", but
"that's funny . . ."  I. Asimov