S.c. gene mapping results

SGD Curator yeast-curator at GENOME.STANFORD.EDU
Thu Feb 23 11:50:02 EST 1995

The Saccharomyces Genome Database needs your assistance is collecting
mapping data.  We are interested in any genetic or physical mapping
results you have published or wish have included within the database.
If you have mapped a gene, published or not, please consider filling
out the form below and returning it to the SGD.  We are interested in
not just the genes location but also the tetrad or hybridization
results.

In early 1994 the task of collecting and maintaining the genetic map
was transferred to the SGD group by Bob Mortimer.  The collection of
mapping results using the Olson prime clones and filters was also
transferred to SGD by Maynard Olson and Linda Riles.  We are also
interested, and request, any other mapping results you have available
-- chromo-blots, sequence similarity, etc.  The form below is a
suggestion and lists the types of information we are interested in
receiving.

Please let us know if you have any questions about what information to
submit to the database or about the database itself.

Mike Cherry

     Contacts for the Saccharomyces Genome Database Project (SGD)
             e-mail:    yeast-curator at genome.stanford.edu
                ftp:    genome-ftp.stanford.edu
             Gopher:    genome-gopher.stanford.edu
                WWW:    http://genome-www.stanford.edu/
          Telephone:    415-725-8956
                FAX:    415-723-7016

--------------------------- cut here -----------------------------

SACCHAROMYCES GENOME DATABASE
MAPPING DATA SUBMISSION FORM
Internet: yeast-curator at genome.stanford.edu
FAX (415)723-7016 (Please use e-mail if possible)

Name:
Laboratory of:
Department:
Institution: