training in two-hybrid wanted

jupin at trefle.isv.cnrs-gif.fr jupin at trefle.isv.cnrs-gif.fr
Thu Feb 23 09:40:39 EST 1995

Dear netters,

I am a CNRS scientist in France and I'm gonna start a project involving (
guess what) the use of two-hybrid system.
I have no experience neither with this system, nor with yeast in general
and I'm willing to gain some knowledge and practice in this field. I would
thus be interested in joining a lab for 2-3 months, sometime between Sept
and Dec 95, preferably in the US. The field of research doesn't matter as
long as I can work and be trained by an experienced person, possibly from
the initial steps of the project. I don't need financial support.
You can contact me by E-mail : jupin at trefle.isv.cnrs-gif.fr
Thanks a lot for your help

Isabelle