Micromanipulator: Help needed

Andrey Tsouladze tsoul at techunix.technion.ac.il
Sun Jan 1 17:24:13 EST 1995

Hello everyone,

We are having a problem with our micromanipulator. It is a very old
model, de Fonbrune. For those who do not know, it is a pneumatic device
(three syringes provide movements in three directions simultaneously)
equipped with a handle. The trouble is that one of the membranes
connected to a syringe has got a leak. I tried to glue the hole off. It
helps for some time, and then it's here again...

What we need to do is to order a new membrane. Unfortunately, a company
that sold us the device ceased to exist. Most probably, this kind of a
micromanipulator is still produced somewhere, or so I hope.

If anybody knows of a company that makes the 'de Fonbrune'
micromanipulators, or similar ones, could you please let me know? Company
name, address, phone, fax number - anything will do, even rumors.

Please followup, or email your answer(s) at the address below.

Thank you so much,

Andrey

*               Andrey Tsouladze                *                   *
*            Department of Biology              *                   *
*  Technion - Israel Institute of Technology    * You               *
*                Haifa 32000                    *   have            *
*                  Israel                       *      been         *
*    E-mail: tsoul at aluf.technion.ac.il          *         warned... *
*    E-mail: tsoul at techunix.technion.ac.il      *                   *
*       http://w3.technion.ac.il/~tsoul         *                   *