anti-HA antibodies

John Aitchison aitchij at rockvax.rockefeller.edu
Thu Jan 5 19:20:23 EST 1995

In article
<Pine.A32.3.91c.950105150542.52457A-100000 at homer22.u.washington.edu>,
gwen2 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU (Deborah Profant) wrote:

>   Hello,
>

>  Does anyone know of a company that sells anti-HA antibodies?   I want to
> use them to check the expression of my fusion protein from the pAS vector.
> Thanks      My email is profantd at zoology.washington.edu

Deborah:  These are avail from Babco.  They are currently making a
polyclonal.  We have had trouble getting more mAb from them.  The mAb # is
12CA5.  This is the same at their cat. #.
Good luck  John Aitchison

John Aitchison                      212 327-8099 (lab)
Laboratory of Cell Biology           212 327-8660 (fax)
The Rockefeller University/HHMI
1230 York Ave.
New York, NY 10021