Attention Canadian Researchers

Francis Ouellette francis at
Fri Jan 6 20:17:22 EST 1995

[ Article crossposted from bionet.molbio.embldatabank ]
[ Author was David Kristofferson (kristoff at ]
[ Posted on 5 Jan 1995 15:40:30 -0800 ]

This kind of use of our newsgroups is not authorized.  We have many
other corporate users who are good citizens and work within the
commercial guidelines mentioned in our FAQ.  We would appreciate it if
you did likewise.  The FAQ is available by FTP/gopher/Mosaic on

                                Dave Kristofferson
                                BIOSCI/bionet Manager

                                biosci-help at