Attention Canadian Researchers

Francis Ouellette francis at borduas.nlm.nih.gov
Fri Jan 6 20:17:22 EST 1995

[ Article crossposted from bionet.molbio.embldatabank ]
[ Author was David Kristofferson (kristoff at net.bio.net) ]
[ Posted on 5 Jan 1995 15:40:30 -0800 ]

This kind of use of our newsgroups is not authorized.  We have many
other corporate users who are good citizens and work within the
commercial guidelines mentioned in our FAQ.  We would appreciate it if
you did likewise.  The FAQ is available by FTP/gopher/Mosaic on
net.bio.net.

                                Sincerely,

                                Dave Kristofferson
                                BIOSCI/bionet Manager