Yeast experments for undergraduate lab course.

kleinh01 at kleinh01 at
Thu Jan 12 16:18:35 EST 1995

In article <3f3o76$1o6 at>, saville at (Ken Saville) writes:
> Dear Yeast Researchers and educators,
>    I am designing an introductory genetics lab course to be taught at a
> small liberal arts college.  I would like to include some yeast
> experiments.  What is a good source/guide to yeast experiments in this
> type of course.  In addition to general lab assignments I would like to
> include rleatively short independent projects, so experiments conducive
> to this would also be appreciated,
> Thanks for any input.
> ken saville

You should contact Tom Manney at Kansas State University.  He has
written a manual entitled "Hanhbook for Using Yeast to Teach Genetics"
which is available for $10.  His e-mail address is listed in the yeast
researchers list.

Hannah Klein
kleinh01 at