Yeast experments for undergraduate lab course.

Preston Garrison garrisonp at UTHSCSA.EDU
Fri Jan 13 21:36:51 EST 1995

If you can do WWW you can see their catalog at http://www.cshl.org

Preston Garrison                 garrisonp at uthscsa.edu
Biochem. Dept.                   voice: 210-567-3702
Univ Texas Health Sci Ctr        fax:   210-567-6595
San Antonio, Tx 78284-7760
USA