vector/plasmid selection for insert

Wolfgang Hilt Uni Stuttgart 685-4388 Hilt at PO.UNI-STUTTGART.DE
Wed Jan 18 04:56:29 EST 1995

Hello, I am interested in a cloning vector which allows direct selection for
DNA inserts as pCS19 developed from Christian Sengstag (Gene 124,p141-2).
However, in pCS19 a BamHI site is used for subcloning. Because we want to
insert Klenow treated PCR fragments we are interested in a corresponding
vector but containing a blunt cut restriction site for subcloning (has not to
be a yeast shuttle vector for our purpose). Is such a vector available and
who may provide us with this. Could you send your answer also directly to my
e-mail box (hilt at po.uni-stuttgart.de) Thank you. wohi